Lessons are held online via Zoom, each lesson lasts for 60 minutes. Students practice speaking on a specific topic. Each lesson has a clear structure:
1. Teacher welcomes students and, after a short talk, announces the topic of the lesson. Topics are selected based on the age, level, and interests of the students.
2. Teacher introduces new words and lexical chunks on the topic of the lesson in an interactive way.
3. The main goal of the lesson is to provide the group with the opportunity to practice pronunciation and new vocabulary.
4. Students develop communication skills also by practising in pairs or mini-groups. Teacher gives students different tasks such as dialogues, role-plays, debates, discussions, and small project work.
5. Teacher sums up the lesson and reviews the main points of the new material covered.